Please Look for Link to Other ST Moments sites.

Please Look for Link to Other ST Moments sites.

Thursday 11 July 2013

Upcoming Episodes

Hello Interwebland.
If viewers are wondering why I haven't put up any new episodes for a while, I have been waiting for the forth season to be released on Blue ray, later this month.
It seems like a good idea to wait to edit what will be episode 85 Data's Day, which is one of my personal favorites and definitely a highlight of this season, from the better source. I did start to edit it from a DVD rip of it as a MPEG
Episode 85 Data's Day
file, but then thought better of it. So if I can get hold of the Blue ray versions we would have  much better looking edits of the series.
So sorry if anyone is looking for the rest of the season episodes, but I think the better image quality is worth waiting for.

All the Best. DarMok.
YouTube Channel
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment